Course Reserves @ UC Library
Course Reserves are the books, articles, or other items your instructor places “on reserve” for you to use for your course work.
The library makes these available either in print or online.
Articles and other items in print hard-copy. Utica College ID required to check these out at Circulation Desk at the campus Library
Your instructor sets up the electronic reserve items ( e-reserves) for your course in your personal ANGEL account. Log-in to ANGEL and navigate to the reserves link in your course.
Most often, this will be in the Lessons tab in its own folder. Contact your instructor for assistance.
Please see these instructions on creating links in ANGEL to e-reserve items for your students (Powerpoint & Video Tutorial)
Using on Print Course Reserves
Print reserve materials:
- Check out print items one item at a time only
- Two hour check out period for in-library use only
- One day check out material for use in or out of the library
- Two hour materials may incur $4.00 fee if not returned on time
- One day materials may be charged $1.00 per day, up to $5.00 total, if not returned when due