Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library
Circulation & Reserve Forms
What is a recall?
Place a Recall Request
- You may recall any materials owned by UC Library that are currently checked out to another person.
- A Recall Notice is sent to the current patron when 75% of the original loan period is reached.
- You will receive a notice from the UC Library when the recalled material is available for pickup.
Designate a Surrogate Borrower
- Surrogate Borrower status allows a designated student to checkout library materials for a faculty member by proxy.
- Materials loaned by a Surrogate Borrower are checked out to the named faculty member.
- Current Utica College faculty members may arrange for a Surrogate Borrower.
- The faculty member assumes all responsibility for all materials loaned by a Surrogate Borrower in their name.