- We encourage all students to have their Housing Agreements in by July 1, 2015!
- If you're requesting a roommate, you should do that through Moosematch, all requests are required to be in by July 1, 2015. Make sure to have both roommates request each other.
- We will be sending out room and roommate information in early August.
First Year Student Move-In Day
Welcome to the Family! Now, a couple of things you need to know:
First Year Student Move-In:Move-In Day is Friday, August 28, 2015.
You can move in between 8:00am and 2:00pm
Where to check-in:
There will be directional signs throughout campus directing students where to park, unload, etc.
(Note: Please enter campus via the the Burrstone Road entrance.)
Click here for campus map >
Click here for directions to campus >
When you arrive:
- Please follow all directional signs and campus safety officer instructions in order to get to the locations you will need to visit.
What you will need:
- Yourself - only Utica College students can sign for their residence hall key
- Picture ID
- Any outstanding financial aid or other paperwork
What you may need:
- Your health insurance ID card
- Your immunization record
- Residence Hall Agreement
You should have completed these steps prior to
- Finalized financial arrangements with the Student Financial Services Office at 315- 792-3224 or 315-792-3179
- Completed your Student Health Insurance waiver or enrollment online at http://utica.edu/student/health/insurance.cfm
- Submitted your health form with immunization records to the Student Health Center
- Complete your Residence Hall Agreement http://utica.edu/student/reslife/forms
- Freshmen must have their final high school transcript submitted to the Office of Admissions
- Obtained your Utica College ID from the Student Activities Office