International Transfer Applicants
What we need from you:
- Your completed Transfer application with your personal statement
- $40 application fee (or waiver request)
- Your International Student Certification of Finances form and third-party documentation
- Official transcripts (mark sheets) of all secondary and post-secondary academic work, including all official documents (in English) and an explanation of the grading system
- Evidence of English proficiency -- UC requires a TOEFL score of 525 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based), and will also accept IELTS, APIEL, and MELAB scores
Limited financial assistance is available for non-U.S. citizens. These grants, awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement, range from $2,000 to $12,000 per year and do not require a separate application. Private loans are available to students with either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident as a co-signer. Limited student worker positions are also available on campus.
Students who have taken AP examinations or have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB), German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, or Swiss Maurita may be eligible for college credit and advanced standing. Please note: Utica College will not provide evaluation of international transfer credits prior to acceptance of your application.
For more information about applying to UC as an international student, visit our international applicants section.
Do you have questions? We have answers. Just contact us.
Get answers about Utica
Meet our Staff
Dean of International Education
Daniel O'Toole, M.S.
Director of International Programs
Lisa M. Tehan, B.S.
Can (John) Erdogmus, M.B.A.
International Student Recruiter