How To Apply
What we need from you:
- Your completed application with your personal statement
- $50 application fee
- All official transcripts, both undergraduate and graduate, as well as proof of having earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Additional requirements as listed below
Program-specific requirements: In addition to the basic application materials listed above, specific graduate programs require the following:
- Business Administration
- Cybersecurity - Intelligence and Forensics
- Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- Health Care Administration
- Liberal Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
A maximum of six graduate credits graded B or higher from a regionally accredited institution may be applied to a Utica College graduate program at the time of matriculation. The credits must have been completed within six years of the initial date of matriculation at Utica College and must be equivalent to the courses being replaced. For more information, please contact us.
Learn more about
Graduate Inquiry Form
Graduate study at Utica College.
CONTACT US TODAY >