International Student Services
SEVIS Fee Information
Instructions for paying your SEVIS fee:
- Go to www.fmjfee.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, answer “YES” you hold a valid I-20.
- Fill out personal information on the next page.
- The form requires the “School Code” which is on your I-20. The code is: BUF 214F 10142 000
- The form requires the SEVIS Identification Number on the I-20. This # is in the upper right hand corner of the I-20 and begins with an N and has 10 digits.
- Check that the information is correct on the next page.
- Choose First class mail or expedited delivery. Choosing first class mail is recommended because you will print the receipt at the end of the process, and this can be taken to the U.S. Embassy for your interview.
- The Credit Card Form has a place for Cardholder address. You do not need to fill this in. It is not a required field. The space is too small for most international addresses.
- PRINT AT LEAST 2 COPIES OF THE RECEIPT!
Hours / Location
White Hall, Room 252
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Meet our Staff
Dean of International Education
Daniel O'Toole, M.S.
Director of International Programs
Lisa M. Tehan, M.B.A.
Deborah Lynn Wilson-Allam, M.A.
Director of Intensive English Language Program