New and returning students
Utica College requires all computers and devices connected to the wired or wireless network to first complete a registration process.
Click here for more information about registering your computer, device and gaming console for Internet access.
Where is ResNet located?
The ResNet office is located in the basement of North Hall, below the front desk.
To gain entry into North Hall, you must call ResNet at x-4585 or the front desk.
During non-working hours, students may visit the IITS Call Center in the Library basement for basic support questions.
What are ResNet's hours?
ResNet hours are Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm for Fall and Spring semesters, and by appointment during the Winter and Summer semesters.
What can ResNet do for me?
Utica College's ResNet staff can do the following:
- Assist students with the registration of computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
- Suggest equipment that will run on the Utica College network for students to purchase.
- Troubleshooting network-related computer problems.
- Repair damaged Ethernet ports in student rooms.
- Diagnosis and repair wireless issues in residence halls.
NOTE: ResNet does not service or repair student computers, but can recommend local businesses for repairs.