Residence Hall Work Request
PLEASE READ FIRST
- Click on the Residence Hall below that you wish to submit a work request in. This work request will be sent to the assigned Area Coordinator (AC) responsible for your Residence Hall.
- The Area Coordinator will submit the request on your behalf.
- A confirmation e-mail will be forwarded to you when your request has been assigned a work order number by the Facilities Management Office.
- A completion e-mail will be forwarded to you when your work request has been completed. It will include a description of the action taken.
- If you do not receive these e-mails, contact your Area Coordinator. Contact information will be provided once you select your Residence Hall.
Key and Lock Changes or Mailbox Problemsmust be submitted through the Residence Life Office in North Hall (315-792-3285).
Emergency Work Orderssuch as power outages, overflowing toilets, fire alarm equipment problems, or any water leaks should be submitted through the Residence Life Office (315-792-3285) or, if after hours, Campus Safety (315-792-3046).
Click on a Residence Hall below