The Office of Career Services endeavors to serve students, in partnership with alumni, employers, faculty, and staff, through the provision of the following services and resources: counseling, assessments, programming, outreach, and recruitment activities.
Students will develop self-awareness and actively engage in the career development process, empowering them to make informed career decisions and preparing them to achieve career goals.
Office Location and Contact Information
Office of Career Services
1600 Burrstone Road
206 Strebel Student Center
Utica, NY 13502
Phone: (315) 792-3087
Fax: (315) 792-3370
LinkedIn: Utica College Office of Career Services
(Fall and Spring)
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Meet the Staff
Kailea E. Murray, B.S.
Employer Relations Coordinator
Office: 206 Strebel Student Center
- Responsible for leading job development efforts and cultivating employer relationships in order to identify career opportunities for Utica College students/recent alumni
- Contributes to the creation and growth of an on-campus recruitment program
- Coordinates events such as the Volunteer Fair, Networking Nights, and Job and Internship Fairs
- Supports student development by assuming career counseling functions, meeting with students to support career development and increase preparedness for post-graduation plans
- Develops and presents major-specific information on career development topics to students in classrooms and during workshops
Kailea holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Alfred University, graduating Cum Laude. Before joining Utica College as the Employer Relations Coordinator in December 2016, she worked as a recruiter in the accounting and finance industry in Rochester, NY, where she was responsible for the recruitment of mid to executive-level corporate positions. Prior to working in the recruiting industry, Kailea worked as an Accountant at EFPR Group CPAs, LLP, also located in Rochester. Kailea is excited to be at UC and is looking forward to pairing her client service skills and her work with UC students to create long-term relationships to benefit both the College and its students.
Outside of Utica College, Kailea serves as Treasurer and Board Member of the Central New York Career Development Association.
For more information about Kailea and to connect with her on LinkedIn, go to www.linkedin.com/in/kaileamurray.