Phi Iota Alpha
Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity Incorporated
Oldest Latino Fraternity in Existence- Established in the year 1931
Our fraternal colors are Red, White, Navy Blue, and Gold.
Our mascot is the Lion
Although we are Latino fraternity we are not just open to Latino men, we are open to ALL cultures.
As a professional Latino fraternity, we have many missions that have been inspired by five of our pillars. The pillars are Simon Bolivar, Jose de San Martin, Bernardo O’Higgins, Jose Marte, and Benito Juarez.
These are some of our missions as a whole:
- Promotion of personal, community, and Pan-American development through the ideals of Bolivar and Marti as well as other Pan-American intellectuals and their philosophies;
- Creation of a Latin American consciousness;
- Intensification of education with a Latin American character;
- Economic and social mobilization of Latin American communities globally;
- Intensification of contact between Pan-American Countries with the intention of forming a unified network of professional and economic contacts in order to ultimately achieve the unification of Latin America;
- Conservation of the integrity of the Latin American character.
- Rejection of war and violence as a means to achieving “La Unión De La Patria Latino Americana.”
Semper Parati, Semper Juncti
|Date Founded||National: December 26th, 1931|
|Colors||Red, White, Navy Blue, Gold|
|Motto||"Semper Parat, Semper Junet."|
|Other||Oldest Latino Fraternity|
or our national website