Graduate Commencement Ceremony
Students completing one of the following degrees are eligible to participate in the Graduate Commencement Ceremony:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master's degree in Cybersecurity
- Master's of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis
- Master's degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master's degree in Data Science
- Master's degree in Financial Crime and Compliance Management (Economic Crime Management)
- Master's degree in Education
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration
- Master's degree in Liberal Studies
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Advanced Graduate Certificate
DATE: Sunday, May 6, 2018
Utica, NY 13502
To participate in the May 2018 Commencement Ceremony:
- Apply for degree no later than March 15, 2018- Please apply for your degree according to when you anticipate completing all program requirements via the link to the left. August '18 graduates are welcome to participate in May 2018 Commencement. Any May or August graduate who wish to participate in commencement should apply for degree by March 15 to ensure your name will be printed in the program. (Submitting this application after March 15 may result in your name being excluded from the commencement program).
- RSVP no later than March 15, 2018 - Students wishing to participate in the Graduate Commencement Ceremony MUST notify Utica College of this intention by submitting an RSVP via the link on the left by the March 15 deadline. Failure to RSVP by the deadline means a student will NOT be allowed to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Order Regalia (cap, gown, and hood) no later than March 15, 2018 - Students are required to order their cap and gown through the Utica College Bookstore (via the link to the left).
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION:
Limited paid parking is available near the Utica Memorial Auditorium. Utica College offers a complimentary shuttle service between Utica College's campus and The Utica Memorial Auditorium, free of charge, before and after the Ceremony.