Sociology and Anthropology
- Have an understanding of social structures and the contributions of various cultures of the past and present societies.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with diverse people.
- Have mastered the chief concepts and theories of the two disciplines of Sociology and Anthropology
- Demonstrate skills in research, critical thinking and analysis, and written communication.
- Have participated in at least one non-classroom credit-bearing activity, either an internship, an independent study, or both.