M.S. in Occupational Therapy
Upon completion of the Occupational Therapy program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the central focus on occupation as a means and end of occupation therapy.
- Demonstrate critical thinking as a basis for clinical reasoning, reflective practice, and the synthesis of research and practice.
- Demonstrate ethical decision making congruent with the profession's ethical principles.
- Demonstrate respect for self, community, and the environment while engaging in peaceful interactions both in and out of the classroom, celebrating diversity, and providing service to others.
- Demonstrate competency in the roles and activities required of a highly effective entry-level occupational therapist.