MBA in Economic Crime and Fraud Management
Graduates of the MBA at
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interaction between the functional areas of business with ethics, leadership, and evolving societal needs.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in all functional areas of business and economic crime;
- Demonstrate research skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to make sophisticated managerial decisions;
- Demonstrate competency in writing, analytic thinking from a qualitative and quantitative perspective, and interpersonal skills.