SETTING UP A VISIT TO UC
Paying us a visit is a great way to discover UC. Drop by and:
- meet current UC students and faculty
- tour campus
- sit in on classes and other campus activities
- speak with staff from various offices
Special Offer: Visit UC and receive a $40 application fee waiver as a thank you.
ATTEND AN ADMISSIONS EVENT
Each term UC hosts a series of events on campus, including:
SATURDAY INFORMATION SESSIONS
Meet with an admissions counselor for a brief information session followed by a campus tour. Learn about majors and other academic opportunities, admissions, residence life, and financial aid.
Utica College's Open House events allow prospective students and their guests to discover the many opportunities the College has to offer through interactive discussions regarding admissions, financial services, academics and student life.
Experience UC is designed to provide students that have applied to Utica College with a unique opportunity to attend a class, speak with Admissions representatives, attend a student/parent panel, have lunch in our Dining Commons, and enjoy a campus tour.
Event Listing >
WHY NOT FLY?
Don't let a long drive stop you from visiting us. If you live more than five hours driving distance from Utica College, just:
- Book a flight into Syracuse NY (about an hour from campus)
- We will reimburse you for half of your ticket price, up to a total of $150
- If you choose to enroll here, we will reimburse you for the remainder of your ticket price, up to $300.
ARRANGE A VISIT
Set up a trip to UC at a time that works for you. Just contact us:
(315) 792-3006 or (800) 782-8884
Contact us online
Note: The Admissions Office will be closed for the NYSACAC Conference, hosted at Utica College, from June 3 through June 12, 2015. No campus visits or events will be scheduled for 6/3 to 6/12. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.