Please allow three to seven business days from the date of receipt by Utica College for processing (generally, 3-5 business days, but up to 7 days during peak times).
Federal law prohibits Utica College from accepting requests for transcripts over the telephone; therefore, all requests must be made in person or submitted in writing.
Currently-enrolled students (students who are actively registered for classes) can obtain unofficial transcripts via their Banner Web account for free.
The Registrar's Office does not deliver transcripts via email for any reason.
Utica College does not accept email requests for official transcripts unless the student has physically signed the request prior to scanning the form.
Questions regarding transcript requests can be directed to Patricia Fariello.
Utica College is not permitted to re-release transcripts received from other schools or institutions. Student transcripts from previously-attended institutions that were provided for admissions consideration become the property of UC and are considered official only at the time of receipt. UC does not provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that are part of a student’s education record. In order to obtain accurate up-to-date information and assure that no protocol of the issuing institution is circumvented, a student must contact the originating school for a copy of that transcript.
Request transcripts by mail/fax:
Print the form, complete it, and mail or fax it to:
Office of Registrar
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502-4892
Fax: (315) 792-3020
(If requesting by fax, we strongly suggest that you call to confirm that we have received the fax.)
To submit the form via e-mail, you must fill out the form, sign it by hand (we do not accept "mouse signatures"), then scan it and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Transcripts in Person:
- Transcript requests may be made in person at the Office of the Registrar, Room 123, White Hall, Utica College. Call us at (315) 792-3195 for more information.
- To view UC's interactive campus map, click here >
All transcript requests must include the following information:
- Name used when enrolled at Utica College
- Current name (if your name has changed - if you have had multiple name changes, we strongly suggest including all prior names.)
- Your signature
- Date of birth
- Social Security number (if you wish to include it - it is not required, but it can be helpful)
- Name and address to which the transcript should be mailed
- The date you last attended Utica College
- Your current contact information (mailing address and telephone)
If you have paid the Lifetime Transcript Fee, a new form with signature is still required for each release.
Utica College has discontinued accepting new requests to pay the Lifetime Transcript Fee, but will continue to honor those who have already paid the fee.