Master the art of
Graduate Programs in Education at Utica College
With an award-winning curriculum that offers study options in eight distinctly high-demand areas of teaching, UC's graduate programs in education provide comprehensive preparation for a broad range of career-track opportunities. Program options include:
- Childhood education (M.S.)
- Childhood and special education (M.S.)
- Adolescence education (M.S.)
- Adolescence education: apprenticeship teacher certification (M.S.)
- Special education - grades 1-6 (M.S.)
- Adolescence education and students with disabilities
- grades 7-12 (M.S.)
- Students with disabilities - generalist 7-12 (M.S.)
- Leadership and instruction for inclusive classrooms (M.S.Ed.)
> Learn more about UC's master's programs in education.
> Explore financial aid options for graduate study at UC.
> Meet our distinguished faculty.
> Find out how to apply for admission.
Program Student Learning Goals