Bachelor of Science Degree • School of Business and Justice Studies
Studying Construction Management: The UC Advantage
The construction management program combines foundational study in management techniques with extensive real-world learning opportunities and an emphasis on professional responsibility. It gives you the tools you need to succeed in one of the world's most dynamic and rewarding industries.
Curriculum The construction management major offers a balanced focus on:
- technical construction knowledge – regarding methods and materials, estimating, computer graphics, and surveying
- the managerial, financial, and planning skills necessary for implementing construction activities.
For specific program details, see academic requirements >
Program Student Learning Goals
Career Outcomes UC's construction management program prepares you for rewarding careers in every sector of the construction industry, including:
- design build
- heavy civil
- residential applications
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Allen A. Myers, Worcester, PA
- Khafra Engineering, Atlanta, GA
- Madison Construction Management, Hanover, MD
- N.C. Monroe Construction, Colfax, NC
- Bertin Engineering Associates, Inc., Southbridge, MA
JOIN US ON CAMPUS:
SATURDAY INFO SESSIONS
Q&A with staff followed by a campus tour.
Learn more about programs, financial aid, student life, more.
Upcoming events >