Physical Therapy Program
Physical Therapy at UC
Physical Therapy Faculty
David Schilling PT, DPT, OCS
Assistant Professor Schilling has practiced physical therapy in the outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine setting since 2000 and is a board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy. Dr. Schilling has been teaching at Utica College in the Physical Therapy Program since 2002.
- Outpatient Orthopedic and Sports Medicine since 2000
- Board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy
- Musculoskeletal Examination and Intervention including Manual Therapy
- Injury prevention for athletes
- Screening tools to determine those athletes at risk of injury during the season
Message from the Program Chair
All DPT Applicants:
Applicants must read the DPT Info Guide thoroughly before applying.
View / Download Guide >
DPT PROGRAM OUTCOMES
For information on graduation rate, licensure pass rate, and employment rate, click here.
Supplemental Items For PTCAS Applicants ALL DPT Applicants must download, read, sign, and date these three (3) forms:
- the Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist form
- the Disciplinary History form
- the Office of the Professions Statement form
- the Clinical Observation Form
...and return all three to:
Utica College Graduate Admissions
120 White Hall
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
NOTE: Your application will NOT BE COMPLETE until these signed and dated forms are returned to the Graduate Admissions office.