As a college student, coffee is frequently a go-to when you’re feeling less than fully functional. Every morning before class, I find myself stopping in the Pioneer Café to grab a cup of coffee just to wake me up for class! Here are 10 more things only coffee lovers, like me, at UC will understand:
- Before your morning cup of coffee, you experience feelings like this:
- And after your first cup, you’re already set to order your second cup.
- You frequently reward yourself for getting out of bed with a large cup of coffee.
- Dunkin Donuts on Burrstone Road has become a second home for you. UC Runs on Dunkin!
- You find yourself going to the Sangertown Square mall and you still end up at Dunkin.
- You make time in your schedule to get coffee before class or else your day is simply ruined.
- You always say you’re tired just so you can have another cup!
- You find yourself resorting to studying at alternative locations, such as Dunkin, only because you want to make sure you have coffee while doing so.
- You stayed up all night working on a term paper, so coffee must be the answer to keep you going throughout the day.
- During the cold winter mornings, coffee never fails to keep you warm while walking across campus!
Luckily, there are multiple places across UC’s campus that offer coffee. However, Dunkin is generally my go-to, and like many UC students, I make multiple stops a day!