In the near future lies the middle of the semester, and most importantly, Spring Break! Needless to say, I, like many other students, cannot wait! The sun, the beach, warmth, friends and family await me in Daytona Beach, Florida, in just one short week. Until I leave, I have quite a few things to complete so I can have a relaxing week in the sunshine.
Homework, completing an online class, a biology exam, and two papers are between me and break.
Currently, my to-do list before leaving for break looks like this:
- Complete final project for AGE 218 online and submit it.
- Post final discussion for AGE 218 online and comment on other’s projects.
- Take second Biology exam.
- Complete and submit next research paper for HLS 113 online.
- Finalize discussion forums for AGE 411.
- Post discussion questions for HLS 113 online and respond to four people.
Though it does not seem like that much, I’m trying to complete it all before leaving so I don’t have to do anything other than relax!
Most of my to-do list covers the first few days back from Spring Break, as well. By planning to get ahead and not procrastinate, I am hoping to make the best of this vacation!