This is my last month of college classes. Ever.* And in order to celebrate the end of an era I am going to do a countdown of sorts as some of my final blog posts. This is going to be a pseudo bucket list of sorts, and I intend to produce (photographic) evidence that I’ve actually completed my tasks. So, stay tuned. And check out the list of things I am going to (attempt) to complete before the end of the semester rolls around.
- Work out at “The Hutt” aka the Dome!
- Swim in the pool! (My entire time at Utica College I have never gone in the pool…)
- Check a book out from the library…a book for lesiure. (Not something to be used for a paper/research. For fun.)
- Organize a friend “family” dinner. Cook actual food. (…learn to cook actual food.)
- Attend an annual event on campus that I have never attended before.
- Pull an all nighter for some reason other than schoolwork. Watch the sunrise.
- Wear sweatpants to class. (I’ve literally never done this. Surprising, I know.)
- Write a cover letter. Actually try to perfect my resume.
- Apply for some jobs and stop stressing when someone asks me the “dreaded question”.
- Plan a huge-elaborate event with one of my orgs…and get other orgs involved!
- Get to know someone that I haven’t known before. (Make a new friend.)
- Find a new resturant in Utica and buy myself a fancy dinner. “Treat yo’ self”
- Thank my professors for everything they have done for me. Find a way to actually show my grattitude.
- Decorate my graduation cap. (…actually buy my graduation apparel.)
- Walk across the stage and get my diploma!
*Well, until I decide if I want to continue with a further degree…that decision is unknown as of right now
I’m simultaneously thrilled and terrified at this upcoming month, but I’m sure it will be filled with many unforgettable moments. I’ve always believed in the tired and true saying to “live in the moment” but, this month will see me fully embracing the motto. Here’s to April and here’s to the now.