Office of Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications
Office: Marketing and Communications
Location: Champlin House
Telephone Number: (315) 792-3047
- Communicate Utica College's mission, goals, and accomplishments to the College's constituencies, including prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff, friends of the College, and the general public.
- Develop, implement, and assess the College's integrated marketing strategies.
- Write, design, and produce alumni magazine, newsletters, brochures, faculty/staff/student directory, and other printed materials.
- Maintain the College's graphic identity (logo, seal, letterhead, business cards, etc.).
- Handle requests for photography.
- Write and distribute news releases and story ideas to newspapers, television stations, and radio stations, coordinate news conferences, handle inquiries from reporters.
- Write, edit, and manage Utica College's Web site pages.
- Serve as a "front line" source of information for the general public as well as faculty and staff.
- Advise College personnel on public relations matters.
Assistant Vice-President for Advancement / Marketing and Communications
Director of Media Relations
Director of Photography
Director of Creative Services
Kevin WaldronDirector of Graphic Design