About Our Campus
Utica College's 128-acre campus is located in a largely residential section of west Utica, directly across Champlin Avenue from the St. Luke's campus of Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare. Visitors to UC will notice a number of distinctive features, including:
- expansive lawns and green spaces
- walkways lined flower beds and ornamental plantings
- a large number of mature trees
- examples of outdoor sculpture
- significant new construction and recently completed facilities
Take A Closer Look
You can take in the sights at UC from the comfort of your Web browser.
- Discover UC's features and facilities with this downloadable campus map.
- Take a look at all there is to do, both on-campus and in the surrounding community.
- Check out our virtual tour.
State of the Art Facilities at UC
- F. Eugene Romano Hall
- Economic Crime and Justice Studies Building
- Prof. Ray Simon Convergence Media Center