Please note: This form simply helps you to inform Bias Response Referral Network (BRRN) of what has happened and, if you wish, to ask for assistance. This form:
- Does NOT connect you to emergency or immediate help;
- Is not a substitute for emergency services;
- Will not automatically notify the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards, the Office of Campus Safety, the Office of Human Resources (if a workplace incident) or law enforcement about this incident. If you have already made a report in any of those places, please indicate that when you fill out this form.
- The BRRN will review your report and, if you provide us with contact information, will reach out to you within 72 hours.
- After talking with you about options, we will ensure you have information about resources and support, and make the appropriate referrals and/or connections for any action that will be taken.
Items marked with a red * are essential information so that we can understand your concern and what has happened in order to respond most effectively. Please give us as much information as you can.