Graduate Student Financial Aid

Graduate Student Financial Aid

On the UC campus

Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid


Current graduate tuition and costs:

Funding options for graduate students

There are two principal forms of financial assistance available to Graduate students at UC: grants (often called scholarships) and loans.

  • Loans are usually guaranteed and available at low interest rates. Options include Federal Direct Stafford Subsidized and  Unsubsidized Loans and Direct Graduate PLUS loans.

Your application.

When you apply for financial aid at UC, your request is treated with fairness and confidentiality. A counselor from our Office of Student Financial Services is available to help you take full advantage of your funding options. 

Applying for financial aid.

Submit your free financial aid application online through the FAFSA Web site.

Note: Students must provide documentation of all income by deadline, if requested. For details, contact the UC Office of Student Financial Services. 

Information for Veterans / Active Military
Click here for details >

For more information.

Want to know more about scholarships and financial aid? Check out these convenient online resources:

Contact us today.

If you have questions about how to finance your academic career at UC, we encourage you to contact our Office of Student Financial Services at or toll-free at 1-800-782-8884. 

Contact Us

Student Financial Services

Student Financial Services

Hubbard Hall
(315) 792-3179
(315) 792-3368 (fax)

I would like to see logins and resources for:

For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.