What we need from you:
- Your completed application with your personal statement
- $40 application fee (or waiver request)
- Official transcripts from all colleges you have attended
If you have accumulated 30 credit hours, you will be evaluated on the basis of your college transcripts and need not submit high school transcripts unless you wish to do so. If you are entering with an associate's degree or transferring a minimum of 57 credits from a four-year college, your general educational requirements are considered complete.
Transfer credit is awarded for all courses taken at an accredited college, that are equivalent to those taught at Utica College and for which you received a grade of "C" or better. You will receive an official evaluation of transfer credit from the Registrar's Office shortly after you receive your letter of admission.
Note: UC maintains articulation agreements with a number of regional junior colleges -- to view options for easy transfer, click here >
When to apply:We offer a rolling admissions plan, except for Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, which have a preferred application date of January 15.
- Apply no later than December 15 if you plan to start in the January term.
- Apply by February 1 to be considered for our nursing program.
- Apply by March 1 for HEOP eligibility. (Note: Only students who have been enrolled in a HEOP, EOP, or SEEK program can transfer into HEOP.)
JOIN US ON CAMPUS:
SATURDAY INFO SESSIONS
Q&A with staff followed by a campus tour.
Learn more about programs, financial aid, student life, more.
Upcoming events >
You can learn a lot about us by just paying us a visit.
Arrange a Visit >
Do you have questions? We have answers. Just contact us.
Get Info about UC >