UMAIL: Tips for a Successful Move-In Day
The Office of Student Living is excited to welcome you to the Utica College family! The information below will help you have a smooth move-in process.
When is Move-In?
- Transfer students with 18 or fewer credits are strongly encouraged to move in on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm to attend New Student Orientation as a member of the transfer student orientation group.
- Transfer students with 19 or more credits may move in on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or Friday, August 27 - Sunday, August 29 from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Transfer students wishing to move in Friday through Sunday will need to select a day to move in using this form.
- Those wishing to move in on Tuesday August 24, 2021 to get acclimated to the campus and to attend orientation as a member of the transfer student orientation group may do so. If you are interested in doing this, please contact us at email@example.com by August 16, 2021.
Please contact the Center for Student Success to ensure that you are all set with your financial aid package. You can contact them at (315) 792-3179. Their business hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Are you cleared to move in?
Please take a look at your Navigate To-Do List on the EAB app to make sure you have completed all items!
What should you pack? Please see our move-in webpage for the following information:
- A packing guide with information on suggested items to bring and items better left at home.
- Our fire safety policies and the items that are not allowed in the residence halls.
- How to properly register a tapestry or cloth item if you wish to have one hanging in your room.
We ask that all students label their items with the following information:
Labeling your items
- LAST NAME
- ASSIGNED RESIDENCE HALL
- ASSIGNED ROOM NUMBER
On Tuesday, August 24th we will have MooseMovers to help you move your belongings. Labeling your items will help ensure that your things make it to the appropriate room. If you do not know your housing assignment you can find it here.
Please Note: There are no MooseMovers for the Sunday, August 29th move-in day.
Where to enter campus We ask that you enter campus through the Burrstone Road entrance. This will help us keep traffic flowing and there will be Campus Safety Officers and/or signs directing you to the appropriate move-in location.
We are very excited for your arrival in a couple of weeks! Please contact the Office of Student Living and College Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 792-3285 with any questions.
Director for Student Living
View missed Umail messages in the Umail Archive