The Student Living staff is excited to welcome you to the Utica University family on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023! The information below will help you have a smooth move-in process.
When is Move-In?
Move-in begins at 8:00 am on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023.
Are you cleared to move in?
- If you have not already done so please send a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, so they can prepare your student ID.
- If you are bringing a car to campus please register your car online on the Office of Campus Safety webpage.
- Please ensure you have completed all steps below to be cleared for move-in.
- MEDICALLY: Please make sure that you have uploaded all health records to the Student Health Portal. You can contact the Health and Wellness Center at (315) 792-3094 to confirm this information has been successfully uploaded. Their business hours are 8am - 5pm.
- FINANCIALLY: Please contact the Center for Student Success to ensure that you are all set with your financial aid package. You can contact them at (315) 792-3179. Their business hours are 8am - 5pm.
- Please take a look at your To-Do List on the Navigate Student app to make sure you have completed all items!
What should you pack?
Please see our move-in webpage
for the following information:
- A packing guide with information on suggested items to bring and items better left at home.
- Our fire safety policies and the items that are not allowed in the residence halls.
Labeling your items
We ask that all students label their items with the following information:
- LAST NAME
- ASSIGNED RESIDENCE HALL
- ASSIGNED ROOM NUMBER
We will have MooseMovers to help you move your belongings. Labeling your items will help ensure that your things make it to the appropriate room. If you do not know your housing assignment you can find it here.
Where to enter campus
We ask that you enter campus through the Burrstone Road entrance. If you've visited for a tour, this is the entrance next to our Welcome Center. This will help us keep traffic flowing and will allow you immediate access to parking lot B where you will check in. Campus Safety will direct you where to line up. Click here for a campus map!
We are very excited for your arrival in a couple of weeks! Please contact the Office of Student Living and Campus Engagement at (315) 792-3285 with any questions!