UMAIL: Register Your Vehicle
Are you bringing a car to campus? If so, you will need to register your vehicle with campus safety. Whether you are a commuter or residential student, all vehicles coming onto campus must be registered with campus safety, except those owned by visitors.
To register your vehicle, please complete the online vehicle registration form linked below. When you arrive on campus, stop into Campus Safety to receive your parking sticker.
Where to Park
- Commuter students may park in lots A through D
- Residential student may park in lots E through I
- Use the Campus Parking Map to help you determine which lots you may park in.
Where NOT to Park If you park in any of the following areas, Campus Safety officers will ticket your vehicle:
- In fire lanes (designated by sign and color)
- On the grass or along the roadway
- In the entrance drives to parking lots
- In designated parking parking spaces
Special Parking Areas
- Only vehicles with handicapped access plates or identification will be allowed to park in handicapped spaces. If you are injured, you may receive a temporary handicap parking pass from Campus Safety (this pass is only for use on campus).
- Dome parking is restricted to faculty, staff, and commuter students. Residential students may not park at the Dome.
- Only Pioneer Village Residents may park in the Pioneer Village lots.
- Only Athletic Center Staff may park at the Clark Athletic Center (Lot J).
Visitor Parking Visitors do not need to register their vehicles with campus safety unless staying overnight. Overnight visitors can receive an overnight visitor parking pass from Campus Safety.
Rules for Driving on Campus
- The speed limit on campus is 15 mph. Multiple violations will result in the revoking of driving privileges. There are no appeals for speeding tickets.
- Passing is not allowed on campus roads.
- For the full list of on-campus parking and traffic regulations, click here.
Campus Safety Coordinator
View missed Umail messages in the Umail Archive