UMAIL: What to Pack?
As move-in day gets closer, we're sure you're thinking about what things to bring with you when you're living on campus. We suggest reading through our packing guide for a full list of items to bring, and items better left at home.
Here is a short list of things to pack to help you get started!
- Clothes for all seasons
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face coverings or masks
- UL listed multiple surge protector (or two)
- Coaxial cord for your TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Sports equipment
- Dishes and cooking utensils that are microwave-safe
- Dishcloths, dishtowels, dish detergent
- Small refrigerator (no larger than 3 cubic feet)
- Bathroom supplies
- Regular twin-sized bed sheets
- Laundry basket or bag
- Computer (desktop or laptop)
- Alarm Clock
- Fun Tack or "painter's tape" for hanging pictures/posters
- Memo board
It's a good idea to connect with you roommate(s) to work out who will bring the larger items like a refrigerator or television.
Don't forget to take a look at this list of items better left at home as certain items are not allowed in the residence halls.
Feel free to contact the Office of Student Living and College Engagement with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or (315) 792-3285.
Assistant Director for Student Living
View missed Umail messages in the Umail Archive