|UMAIL #14: State-of-the-art learning resources are yours at UC! |
|Utica College's Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library is an amazing resource for learning and research. Aside from an enormous permanent collection of books, periodicals, and other media, it offers state-of-the-art interactive tools that support academic work in every field of study. |
Most importantly, at Gannett Library you will find a team of friendly, knowledgeable librarians who can help you through every stage of your research projects, and help you get the most out of our resources.
Gannett Library Features
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the library staff if you want to know more, or visit the Library website!
- Dedicated staff support for specific majors, research topics, and areas of study;
- A multitude of Research Guides as well as online tools, tutorials, and resources;
- A fully-resourced Learning Commons that includes the English Language Learning Center, the Writing Center, Math & Science Centers, and drop-in peer tutoring for a range of subjects;
- The Common Grounds Cafe, featuring delicious Utica Coffee Roasting coffee, local baked goods, and much more;
- Space to study, a computer lab, comfy couches, and group study rooms;
- Library catalog and online databases remotely accessible from residence halls or homes;
- "Ask Us 24/7" live chat service.