UMAIL: Get to know your UC library!
Utica College's Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library is an amazing resource for learning and research. Aside from an enormous permanent collection of books, periodicals, and other media, it offers state-of-the-art interactive tools that support academic work in every field of study.
Most importantly, at Gannett Library you will find a team of friendly, knowledgeable librarians who can help you through every stage of your research projects, and help you get the most out of our resources.
Gannett Library Features
- Dedicated staff support for specific majors, research topics, and areas of study;
- A multitude of Research Guides as well as online tools, tutorials, and resources;
- A fully-resourced Learning Commons that includes drop-in and by appointment peer tutoring for writing and a wide variety of subjects;
- The Common Grounds Cafe, featuring delicious Utica Coffee Roasting Company coffee, local baked goods, and much more;
- Space to study, a computer lab, comfy couches, and group study rooms;
- Library catalog and online databases remotely accessible from residence halls or homes;
- "Ask Us 24/7" live chat service.
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the library staff if you want to know more, or visit the Library website!
Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library Staff
View missed Umail messages in the Umail Archive