|UMAIL #13: Stay connected at UC |
|It’s important to stay connected with what’s happening in the Utica College community. Email is the primary method of communication used on campus, and you should be in the habit of checking your UC email account daily! |
A few of the many communications your will receive through your UC email include things like:
- Updates from your professors
- The Daysheet with each day’s campus events
- Class registration and scheduling information
- Billing information from Student Financial Services
- Safety alerts
- Important dates and deadlines
All future editions of Umail will be sent exclusively to your UC email account. If you have not already done so, set it up now!
If you have trouble setting up your account, please contact the Office of Admissions at (315) 792-3006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit password.utica.edu
- Follow the on screen instructions to get your username and password.
- Login at utica.edu/gmail
Assistant Director of New Student Programs