A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE AND LEARN
Utica College prides itself on our commitment to be an inclusive, intellectual, and safe community. Even so, every UC student should know what to do in an emergency.
Utica College Public Safety is a full-service department that is open to the campus community year round, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Campus Safety strives to encourage student-Campus Safety partnerships to aid in crime prevention and to maintain a mutual understanding and trust between students and campus.Your safety is very important to us, and we want you to know that our Campus Safety officers are always available when you need them.
SAFETY OFFICERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- maintaining order and safety both within campus buildings and throughout the campus grounds;
- providing protection from theft, misuse, and vandalism for personal and campus property;
- enforcing the College's safety rules and regulations.
Our officers are highly trained and conduct themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. They are committed to protecting you and your fellow students, while respecting your rights as a member of the Utica College community
OTHER SERVICES CAMPUS SAFETY PROVIDES
- Vehicle registration & parking permits
- Access to campus facilities
- Lost and found
- Student I.D. processing
IMPORTANT SAFETY FYI'S
- Add Campus Safety's number (315.792.3046) to your list of contacts.
- Know that as a UC student, you are automatically signed up for the UC Alert system.
- Blue-light boxes with automatic 911 call buttons are located throughout campus.
- The use of our new mobile app, Rave Guardian, will provide you with personal, proactive safety measures.
Office of Campus Safety
HOW TO CONTACT US
Strebel Student Center Room 112
NEXT ISSUE: Library Services