UMAIL: Welcome to Umail
You made an excellent choice in choosing Utica College! We can't wait to welcome you home in August. In the meantime, there are some items we want to make you aware of to ensure that you'll have the best UC experience ever.
UMail Helps You Get Started
This series of emails, called UMail, will help keep you organized and on-target. You can expect to receive about one or two per week. All messages will be sent to your Utica College email address, so it is important to check this account daily. For the first few issues, we will also send a copy to your personal email address used on your application. It is very important that you read each issue because each will contain:
- important information about your fall enrollment
- dates and deadlines
- links to required documents that must be submitted before you attend class this fall
Important things to do today
- Set up your Utica College Email Account
If you have not done so yet, activate your UC login at password.utica.edu and follow the instructions. You can access your email at utica.edu/gmail with your User Name and Password.
- Submit your Housing Agreement (if you plan to live on campus)You can read the housing agreement and submit it electronically at utica.edu/student/reslife/forms/
- Download the Navigate App on your Phone
Navigate is a mobile advisor that gets you from deposit day to graduation day. The app helps you choose the right major, navigate requirements from financial aid to course registration, and stay on top of important dates and deadlines – all in the palm of your hand! You can find the Navigate app in the Apple App Store and on GooglePlay - Look for: Navigate Student
Assistant Director of New Student Programs
View missed Umail messages in the Umail Archive