Library Information and Updates for Fall 2020
For All Students
Welcome back! We've missed you at the library.
We've made some changes to help keep everyone safe and healthy while using the library this semester.
- You'll need to reserve your seat at the library before you arrive! Use Navigate Appointments to book your spot.
- For help making your reservation, call (315) 792-3042 or email email@example.com. (No reservation is needed to pick-up or drop-off items. Just stop at the Circulation Desk for help).
- Course reserve books will be unavailable to check out in the library this semester. If you need a book for your course, please contact your professor or a librarian for help. Librarians can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research help is available with librarians on-call virtually. Or, you may make an appointment in advance. Use our Request a Research Consultation form to meet with a librarian.
- Tutoring is offered online! Visit utica.edu/tutoring for more information, and Navigate Appointments to book a tutor.
- Covered drinks are fine, but no food or snacks in the library.
Please stay safe and have a great semester!