Library Information and Updates for Fall 2020
For All Faculty and Staff
We've made some changes to our services to help keep everyone safe and healthy while using the library this semester.
- Students will need to reserve their seats at the library using the "Appointments" feature in Navigate. Faculty and staff are welcome to stop in without an appointment to pick-up or drop-off items, or to ask a quick question at the Circulation Desk. For a seat or space reservation, we'll help you make your appointment. Call (315) 792-3042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course reserve books will be unavailable to check out in the library this semester. Electronic reserves are still available. Contact email@example.com for help.
- Library instruction is available for your classes; advance planning is necessary. Please use the Request an Instruction Session form or contact Lisa Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can get research help from librarians on-call virtually. Or, they may make appointments in advance using our Request a Research Consultation form.
- Tutoring is available for students online. They can visit utica.edu/tutoring for more information and to book a tutor.
- Covered drinks are fine, but no food or snacks in the library.
Please stay safe and have a great semester!