Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science Degree •
School of Arts and Sciences
Studying Psychology: The UC Advantage
The psychology major at Utica College provides a broad foundation in the discipline that you can carry forward into a variety of professional areas. It is a versatile program that enables students to gain a deeper insight into human behavior and the scientific method.
Curriculum The psychology program at UC offers two degree options:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
For specific program details, see academic requirements >
Program Student Learning Goals
Career Outcomes The psychology major prepares you for professional accomplishment in:
- Mental health services
- Assistance for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Crisis management and substance abuse intervention
- Business management
- Clinical and research psychology
- Social Work
UC psychology alumni have taken leadership positions at:
- Agfa Corporation
- General Motors
- Wyeth Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
- The House of the Good Shepherd
- Haley Marketing Group
- Veterans Administration
- The Arc of Oneida-Lewis Counties
UC's psychology department offers excellent facilities for research and discovery.
[Click here for full list]
- Abe Judson Memorial Psychology Center - features statistical and stiumuli software on all computers
- Animal Behavior Laboratories - located in Gordon Science Center, for research on behavior and visual perception
- Child Development Laboratory - with one-way mirrored observation room
JOIN US ON CAMPUS:
SATURDAY INFO SESSIONS
Q&A with staff followed by a campus tour.
Learn more about programs, financial aid, student life, more.
Upcoming events >
"The psychology program at UC offered me a chance to challenge my abilities and develop and fine-tune the skills that I have transferred to my current occupation." "The psychology program at UC offered me a chance to challenge my abilities and develop and fine-tune the skills that I have transferred to my current occupation."
William Mullen '91