Utica College's mission rests upon a foundation of values that guide the College community's decisions and actions.
Mission / Values / Vision
Utica College educates students for rewarding careers, responsible citizenship, enlightened leadership, and fulfilling lives by integrating liberal and professional study, by creating a community of learners with diverse experiences and perspectives, by balancing a commitment to its local heritage with global outreach, by encouraging lifelong learning, and by promoting scholarship in the belief that the discovery and application of knowledge enrich teaching, learning, and society.
Utica College's mission rests upon a foundation of values that guide the College community's decisions and actions. These values include the following:
- Individual attention for our students
- Lifelong learning
- Pragmatic approaches to teaching and learning
- Continual improvement in our educational and operational quality
- Diversity of perspective, background, and experience in an increasingly global society
- Community and professional service
- Ethical behavior and integrity in all that we do
- Freedom of expression and the open sharing of ideas and creativity
- Open, honest, and collegial communication
- The well being of others
Utica College will be the nation's most innovative small university, inspiring students to create a future beyond their imagining.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.