The Office of Student Affairs is seeking nominations for
Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- Nominated students must have completed at least 57 credit hours
- Must have a cumulative average of 2.5 or higher
- Nominees will be judged on the basis of
- Academic achievement
- Number and diversity of extracurricular activities
- Quality of participation
How to Nominate
- Students can self nominate
- Fill out a nomination form (below) or Download an Application
- Faculty and staff can submit supporting recommendations for students by email to email@example.com
Applications must be received in the Office of Student Affairs no later than 5:00PM on Monday, February 15, 2016.
Winners will be recognized at the Student Recognition Brunch in April.