Q: What do I need to submit to Utica College?
A: Please make sure we have a copy of your most recent transcripts from any institutions you have attended. It is also important to notify The Office of Student Success of any courses that you are currently taking.
Q: How do I sign up for my classes?
A: Please contact The Office of Student Success at (315) 223-2555 or email@example.com. One of our Completion Navigators will be happy to assist you.
Q: When can I see my schedule? What if I have questions about it?
A: You will be able to view your schedule on bannerweb.utica.edu. At that point, if you have any questions or concerns about it, please feel free to contact The Office of Student Success at (315) 223-2555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: When is Winter Orientation? Where is it? Why should I attend?
A: We are hosting a Winter Orientation on Friday, January 12th from 3pm-6pm in Pioneer Cafe.
- Sign-up for Spring 2018 classes if you haven't done so already.
- Meet with Student Financial Services to make sure you have submitted all important forms.
- Register your vehicle and receive your Student I.D. at Campus Safety.
- Meet with staff members of The Office of Student Success to learn more about the many, great resources that Utica College offers.
- If you are living on campus, and register for the event, you can move in on the day of Winter Orientation from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Enjoy live music and hors d'oeuvres while interacting with fellow UC students, faculty, and staff.
Still have questions?
Contact us at email@example.com.