It is so surreal that this is my last on-campus semester here at Utica College, as my final semester will be in the fall but I will be out on my internship. It is crazy to think that I am almost done completing my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology-Child Life. I am so excited for my future and am interested to see where I wind up.
Other than kicking butt this semester academically, I plan to make sure that I reach all of my goals within my extracurricular activities on campus. I am a part of a number of different organizations on campus and try my best to attend different events that are held by other organizations I am not in. Something that I have decided to do was make a little bucket list for senior year!
Here is what is on my list as of now:
- Get an internship!
- Actually run the American Red Cross Heart Run & Walk
- Expand my professional wardrobe
- Attend Relay for Life
- Get back on track financially
- Volunteer and explore during spring break
- Have successful events within my organizations:
- Psychology-Child Life Society – bake sales and our annual St. Baldrick’s Day
- Gay/Straight Alliance – Ally Week, Day of Silence, and our annual Drag Show
- Student Senate – a smooth sailing election year as I was just recently appointed Elections Commissioner
- Create a series of awesome events for the graduating seniors
- Not throwing up and/or passing out on stage while giving my Senior Class President speech at the Commencement Ceremony
I am excited for what this semester is going to bring and I hope that I can complete everything that is on my bucket list before graduation day!
Maybe you can make a bucket list for your spring semester too and work towards some of you goals!