It’s finally fall, the leaves are changing and campus is beautiful! I also love fall because there are a million activities going on around campus and on campus. Here are some things to think about this fall!
1. Haunted Houses: There are so many in the area! My favorite is Cayo Industrial where there are four attractions at one place! I went freshman year and it was terrifying! I am planning on going again this week! You can check it out at http://www.cayoindustrial.com
2. Apple Picking: This is one thing I have not tried yet, but I really want to! Some Resident Assistants (RA’s) take their residents on trips to apple orchards. Recently a bus took students to Abbot’s Farm for apple picking and other fall festivities.
3. Pumpkin Painting: last week my roommates and I went to Streble where there was pumpkin painting! We could pick whichever pumpkin we wanted and we were supplied materials to paint with so we did not even have to leave Utica College!
4. Halloween Costume events on campus: Fright the Fashion Show will be held on Friday, October 3 from 6:00-7:30 PM. You can sign up outside of Streble and participate in the fashion show!
5. Chem Club will be celebrating Mole Day on October 23rd and teach participants about the chemistry of tie-dye while you can tie-dye your own shirt! (I plan on attending!)
As you can see, there is a lot to do on campus and near campus in the fall! ENJOY!