Economic Crime Management
A student who completes this program will demonstrate the following either orally and/or in writing:
- Using the case study method, discuss how organizational design and management are applied to fraud issues in both a national and global environment
- Using the case study method, discuss how technology can be used for the prevention of internal and external fraud
- Prepare a research project related to in fraud management to include the main tenets of research design
- Using the case study method, apply problem-solving and detection methods in economic crime management
- Apply statutory, case law, and regulatory rules related to compliance and enforcement of anti-fraud measures in public and private sector organizations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and application of economic crime management information to a major issue through the preparation and defense of a major program project/ thesis.
- Using the case study method, discuss how ethical issues impact organizational and individual decision making.