ASDN Conditional Acceptance
Terms of Provisional Acceptance
- You are required to complete all prerequisite coursework in progress with a grade of C (2.0) or better, and provide an official transcript to Utica College indicating successful completion of your pending courses.
- You must provide this transcript by the Add/Drop deadline (which is typically two days after course start).
- If you do not provide an official transcript by the add/drop deadline, you will be removed from courses and rolled to the next semester start.
- In the event that you are rolled to the next term, your official transcripts must be in-place at Utica College by the time you start coursework. Failure to provide an official transcript will result in a hold being placed on your account, preventing you from continuing in the ASDN program.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you do not successfully complete any one of your pending courses with a grade of C, your application will be withdrawn from Utica College.
If you have questions about this process, please contact the Office of Online and Extended Studies at: (315) 792-3001, and ask to speak to your Success Coach.