SUMMER AND FALL 2013 REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 25, 2013
- If applicable, use your Plan of Study as a guide for which classes to register for. If you do not have a Plan of Study, please contact your advisor or Success Coach. Advisor/success coach information can be found under the program-specific section below.
- Make sure to have your BannerWeb username, password, and alternate registration PIN (contact your advisor for the alternate registration PIN, or click on your program below)
- To make a secure online payment, please visit our Secure Online Payment site.
- For financial aid (FAFSA) questions, please contact your Student Financial Services counselor (see below).
- Please note: full payment or a valid FAFSA (on file) at Utica College is required on the payment due date (contact representative above for information on payment due dates).
- Utica College does not accept employer tuition deferrals. If you have employer tuition benefits, you will need to pay up-front with reimbursement coming from your employer at the end of the class session, or establish alternate means of payment with your employer.
- Assistance with registration: (315) 792-3001. Please have your SFS password available to verify your identity.
ALTERNATE REGISTRATION PINS
- B.S. in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- B.S. in Economic Crime Investigation
- RN - B.S. Nursing
- Accelerated Second Degree Nursing (ASDN)
- M.B.A. in Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- M.S. in Cybersecurity - Intelligence and Forensics
- M.S. in Economic Crime Management
- M.S. in Healthcare Administration
- Recommended Registration Deadlines
- Non-residency Courses - please allow yourself time to order books and supplies. We ask that you register for courses no less than two weeks prior to term start.
- Residency-related Courses - please allow yourself time to arrange travel and accommodations, as well as ordering books and supplies. We ask that you register for your residency-related coursework no less than two weeks prior to residency start.
- Exceptions - Spring term normally starts one week after the New Year holiday. In this case, students are asked to register prior to the December holiday season.
- Academic Calendar and Refund Schedule