Parking and Vehicle Registration
There are several parking spaces for visitors on the Utica College campus. Cars driven by students, faculty, and staff must be registered with the Office of Campus Safety. Registration and parking decals are free. Decals should be placed in plain view on the rear driver side window.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- Except for cars owned by visitors, all vehicles must be registered with the Office of Campus Safety. If you change vehicles you need to register the new vehicle and receive a new decal.
- The speed limit on campus is 15 mph. Multiple violations will result in the revoking of driving privileges.
- There is no passing on campus roads.
- Cars parked in fire lanes (designated by sign and color) will be ticketed. Students, faculty, and staff who need to unload for an event may contact the Office of Campus Safety in advance, and will be allowed to park in a fire lane for up to 10 minutes.
- Only vehicles with handicapped access plates or identification will be allowed to park in handicapped spaces.
- Please do not park:
- On the grass or along the roadway
- In the entrance drives to parking lots
- In designated parking spaces
Please note that cars parked illegally will be ticketed by safety officers. Vehicles with New York State license plates that are missing their Department of Motor Vehicles registration decals will also be ticketed.
Register your vehicle
To register for a vehicle parking permit, please use our online form.
For more information
For detailed information about parking and operating motor vehicles on the Utica College campus, see our Vehicle Parking and Registration brochure.
Additional information about parking and operating motor vehicles on the Utica College campus can be found in the Student Handbook. To request a copy of the Handbook, please call the Office of Student Affairs at (315) 792-3100.
To Reach A Safety Officer
Campus Safety Officers are available 24 hours a day and may be reached at the following numbers: