The campus store buys textbooks every day. Our major buyback periods present the best opportunity for students to get the most amount of money for their textbooks.
Major Buyback Periods
There are two major buyback periods. The end of the fall semester in December, and the end of the spring semester in May.
Taking Advantage of the Major Buyback Periods
- During our major buyback periods, we may offer up to 50 percent of your book's original price.
- If an instructor has requested your book for the next term, the value increases.
- Even if we are overstocked or the book has not been requested for the next term, we may still purchase it.
Textbooks must be in salable condition in order for us to buy them back from you.
- All pages, bindings, and covers are intact and complete.
- Pages should not be torn, missing, marked up or highlighted excessively so that print is obscured.
- Textbooks with water damage, stains, and/or pages sticking together are not considered to be in "good condition." Generally, these books are not considered to be in salable condition.
- At the campus store during regular business hours (Campus ID is required).
- Click here to sell your books back online.
- Text 1301 to TEXTBK (839825) & see what your books are worth.