Continuing Education Financial Aid
On the UC campus

Scholarships And
Financial Aid

Options for continuing education students

More than 90% of Utica College students receive some form of financial assistance. Adult students may take advantage of a variety of options that include:
  • Federal Grants
  • Federal Work-Study Program
  • New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Grants -- Only New York State residents are eligible for TAP grants.
  • Guaranteed Low-Interest Student Loans 

Your application.

When you apply for financial aid at UC, your request is treated with fairness and confidentiality. A counselor from our Office of Student Financial Services is available to help you take full advantage of your funding options. 

Applying for financial aid.

Submit your free financial aid application through the FAFSA Web site.

Information for Veterans / Active Military
Click here for details >

For more information.

Want to know more about scholarships and financial aid? Check out these convenient online resources:

Contact us today.

If you have questions about how to finance your academic career at UC, we encourage you to contact our Office of Student Financial Services at or toll-free at 1-800-782-8884. 



Online and Extended Studies Links


Student Financial Services
Hubbard Hall

(315) 792-3179
(315) 792-3368 (Fax)
(315) 792-3006
1600 Burrstone Road | Utica, NY 13502