Transfer credit is awarded for all courses taken at a regionally accredited college that are
- equivalent to those taught at Utica College, and
- for which you received a grade of "C" or better.
You will receive an evaluation of transfer credit from the Registrar's Office shortly after you receive your letter of admission.
- If you have accumulated 30 credit hours, you will be evaluated on the basis of your college transcripts and need not submit high school transcripts unless you wish to do so.
- If you are entering with an associate's degree or transferring a minimum of 57 credits from a four-year college, your general educational requirements are considered complete.
UC maintains articulation agreements with a number of regional junior colleges -- to view options for easy transfer, click here >
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- Apply online using UC's application, the Common Application, or the Universal College Application; or
- Complete a hard copy application and mail or hand deliver it to UC
In addition to your application, we will need:
- Your college transcripts
- If you have earned less than 30 college credit hours, also submit your high school report and transcripts
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic source (teacher, counselor, etc.)
- $40 application fee (or waiver request)
Special Offer: Visit UC and receive a $40 application fee waiver as a thank you.
Arrange a visit today.
WHEN TO APPLY
Since many programs will be fully enrolled by March, you are encouraged to apply by January 15. However:
- Apply no later than December 15 if you plan to start in the January term.
- Apply by February 1 to be considered for our nursing program.
- Apply by March 1 for HEOP eligibility. (Note: Only students who have been enrolled in a HEOP, EOP, or SEEK program can transfer into HEOP.)